If You want to Play Flash Videos ( Flv Format ) and don’t want to install Adobe Flash® Player Plugin Like SWF Player App you should install FLV Video Player for android devices, with this Free Flash player ( ad supported ) You will be able to Open FLV Files and watch your favorites Movies.
How to Use FLV Video Player ?
1) Copy You flv files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Video Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to Play.
4) Select the flv file to watch.
Minimum Hardware Requirements :
ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
– this app plat FLV Files on SD Card.
– Some Devices With low CPU may experience poor video quality (delays).
FLV Video Player Details :
Android: 2.2 and up
License: Free with Ads
Website : http://app.net/flv-video-player